Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Brand New... Spanklingly Bright Year!

A slightly vague year just went by. I don't know why but this year was equally spectacular as it was frustrating. My life took a turn for the good, however left me so confused with my present that i can't really put my finger on what was Pretty or what was Ugly. In Short, I don't know wht next. Maybe this year, i really go out to do what I want to. Sounds simple. :-)
2009 was the year, I think I experimented with my mind the most, compared to the last few years. 2010 is the year of execution. I don't want to sound too corny, but I really have to make a Man of myself. Do something with my life and not be stuck in quicksand. There i said it!
I thought a lot and nothing but Food came to me mind. That's too weird, I really can't think beyond Food?!?. That can't be true... there has to be something else... How abt Research? Analytics? Project Management? if you haven't guessed yet.. i was thinking of my dear career, when Mr. Food walked in.
So what do I do with Food, except of course spending tons on it. Write abt it? hmmmm... Why not.. Maybe also link it to my experiences.. Maybe tell anybody who reads this that what you eat is what you are... But that's been done to death. Look.. frankly.. i have already voiced my issues in life... I AM CONFUSED.
But I am sure of one thing. Food is My future. Come what may, this is not another hobby, that's' going to die its natural boohoo Death! I let go of anything.. ANYTHING...to watch, be a part of any food culture/writing/visual that i can lay my eyes/nose/hands on. So there it is. My grand plans for 2010.. almost a resolution.. I said almost:)...

1 comment: